Thursday, November 29, 2012

Off Brand Products


Off Brands
Day 12
I want to talk to you today about saving money by buying off brands. Yes that’s right why are you spending a fortune buying Tostitos chips. There are off brands that could save you a dollar even a dollar and fifty cents per package.

1.      You can save bunch of money by buying off brand electronics. I have looked at many different computers and many people do not realize that you can by an off brand computer for so much cheaper. You might be saying okay but it has to cost me in performance. No not necessarily it doesn’t have to cost you in performance if you know what you are going to be using the computer for. Google chrome book is costing just $250 and yet if you just want a computer to view the internet this is an excellent computer to buy.

2.      You can also save a bunch of money by buying off brand groceries. I have seen so many people at my local IGA by expensive brands that taste just the same as the off brand grocery. An example that always makes me wonder why a person would buy is the Pepsi product mountain dew. There is an off brand product at IGA stores that is called mountain chill and it tastes exactly like mountain dew. It is about 3 dollars cheaper a 24 pack at the IGA I use to work at.
For now on before you buy a brand name that has been trusted for year I want you to look at the price of the other brands. It might be worth trying the new product and seeing if you like it. It is a great way to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment