Monday, October 1, 2012

Impulse Buying


Day 3
Impulse Buying


This is going to be one of the toughest challenges for you, we all impulse buy from time to time. I am suggesting that you try and make sure that you don’t impulse buy all the time. My biggest problem when it came to impulse buying would be when I went to the grocery store. My last blog just told you to try and cook at home but that won’t be helpful if you don’t spend your money on the right grocery food. I would constantly find myself buying Oreos, ice-cream, and Twinkies. I finally realized that I was spending all my hard earned money on the wrong type of food products and wanted to change that. Here are some ways to avoid impulse buying are:
1)      Avoid going shopping for groceries when hungry

2)      Write a list of what you are wanting to buy

3)      Follow that list and don’t give in to temptation.

4)      Don’t shop with the wrong people

5)      Bring less money with you when you are shopping
I hope that these five tips help you stop impulse buying. For some more help on how to stop impulse buying views this article that I found to be very helpful. Impulse Buying

 

No comments:

Post a Comment