Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review of Article


Review of 

Little Steps: 100 Great Tips For Saving Money For Those Just Getting Started”

You can find this article at thesimpledollar.com

First off this website is a great place to go whenever you are on the web. They really have a great way of presenting ideas and this article is perfect. This article is written in a list which definitely makes it easy to follow. I have gotten many ideas and have followed many of the steps that they have presented to save money myself. This page will give you a brief overview of a 100 ways to save money in a short 10 minute sitting. I have read this page 5 times and know that if you like my blog that you will definitely enjoy reading it. My only complaint about this article is that it is pretty old. Some of the ideas that they have come up with to save money are a little out dated but I am sure that if you read it, you will gain some knowledge. There are many other sites that you can visit that can help you save money to. Don’t just limit yourself to my blog or just any one website. Make sure that you get out there and grow your own opinion of the best way to save money.

Here is a website that promoted 50 other blogs about saving money and I felt that it was way to good not to promote this website to. frugaldad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment